Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a Cancellation and No-Show Policy?Sev Meneshian CFP®Yes, we do. We understand that life can get busy, but please keep in mind that same-day cancellations or requests to reschedule tutoring sessions will result in a $75 fee. Additionally, if you fail to show up for your scheduled session, you will be charged the full rate of the session. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in helping us maintain our scheduling commitments.
Who Is This For?Sev Meneshian CFP®For Candidates Who...
- Want their hard work and sacrifice to pay off by passing the CFP® Exam or the AICPA Uniform CPA Exam
- Have tried but failed to pass the exam
- Need personal attention that they can't get from a live or virtual course
- Want to be guided by an experienced instructor and real-life practitioner
How much does it cost to connect with a Pro Exam Tutors?Sev Meneshian CFP®Pricing is straightforward and there are 4 options:
- $120 per hour for 1-4 hours of tutoring
- Buy a 5-hour block at $110 per hour
- Buy a 10-hour block at $100 per hour
- Groups of 2-10 students costs $75/hour per student
How do I get a tutor?Sev Meneshian CFP®Simply book a call to reserve a time that is convenient for you and your tutor will confirm the date and time.
Can I work with the same tutor again?Sev Meneshian CFP®If your tutor doesn’t know how to help with your specific question, he or she will be happy to arrange a session with another tutor. If you ever have a session you're not completely happy with, you can request a credit for the minutes used. We will review the session, and if it doesn't meet our standards for quality or accuracy, we can credit those minutes back to your account!
Can I review my previous sessions?Sev Meneshian CFP®Yes. Just click "View your previous sessions" on your account page to review transcripts of your previous sessions or replay them in real time.
Which forms of payment are accepted?Sev Meneshian CFP®
All forms of payment are accepted: Credit Card and PayPal
Do I have to sign a contract?Sev Meneshian CFP®
No. You just pay for the time spent with your tutor.